Microsoft Teams’ growth has been explosive and has become the go-to application for Office 365 users. The fact that it runs on all major desktop and mobile environments makes it easy for companies to work together but also offers new opportunities for MSPs (Managed Service Providers) to work with their users.
Teams offers the ability to install third-party applications and CloudRadial takes full advantage of this. CloudRadial generates a custom Teams application that provides your branded client portal installable as a Teams application. This gives MSPs some tremendous advantages, including:
- Accessibility – Since Teams runs on Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and even Linux, this means that your portal is available on all these platforms too. No need to install separate mobile apps; Teams makes your portal available everywhere.
- Ease of Access – CloudRadial fully integrates with Teams so that a user’s login to Teams is also used for CloudRadial log in, so users have seamless, no-login and no-hassle access.
- Branding – With the ability to specify your own custom app icon, you can remind clients that you are readily available to solve problems and add value.
Since all CloudRadial features are fully functional from within Teams, users have access to all the features they need to access your frequently accessed resources, including:
- Ticketing – Submit new tickets or view ticket history and notes.
- Ordering – Shop new services from the service catalog.
- Training – Access your course library or the optional Bigger Brains content library.
- Reporting – Give company administrators details on users, infrastructure, compliance, and security.
- Knowledge Base – Search through a collaborative set of articles.
- Plus, much more...
CloudRadial’s Teams integration delivers state-of-the-art client engagement through the convenience of Microsoft Teams.
Download our free guide, “How to Position Your MSP for Success with Microsoft Teams,” for a complete in-depth look into how our Teams app benefits your clients and your MSP. For more information on our Microsoft Teams integration, visit www.cloudradial.com/teams-integration/.